Creepy Dancer Ep1 Creepy Dancer Ep1

Some of your best work man, you've really improved and I like the dialogue and script, great work bro

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Thanks boss!! Really appreciate it

Wonka's Willy Wonka's Willy

haha you're back man! I just emailed you and figured Id check your junkyard ng account and see you're still at it, funny as usual and you've improved on your artwork, like it man, keep em coming

Dad is (Not) Lame Dad is (Not) Lame

Great concept, nice animation and the whole rhytm of it all was superb, it really got me to want to start animating again haha, the only criticism except that it wasnt finished (as you explained) was some grammatical errors but no biggie, anyways nice job man.

A Mother's Boy A Mother's Boy

Loved it, as a huge fan of your work, this is a real treat, animation has gotten alot smoother, love that you still use the same artstyle, simple and effective.
A little mindfucked about using Eric haha, but really liked this one

Edge Edge

hahaha not on here alot, but decided to check this one out, good animation, some funny jokes, the obscure and random themes are dope.
Cant believe some of these comments, NG seems to have turned into some PG PC community.
Fuck that, keep shit like this coming!

CoD: Second Chance CoD: Second Chance

amazing
funny as shit, great idea, great animation, shit.
Really impressive yo

thanks n***arro <333333333

Silent Hill Madness Short Silent Hill Madness Short

Amazing

Great animation, great theme.
I'm a big fan of the Silent Hill franchise, so this was extra interesting to watch!

IAMW, Charlie Brown IAMW, Charlie Brown

Great

Great animation, great story, alright voice acting.
Also, nice use of those Necro beats ;)

MadneSS TionTionTionTionT MadneSS TionTionTionTionT

Hated it.

You're a disgrace, you know that?
After being such a huge part of the epic "dawn of the dead" madness series, I really didn't espect you to do this.
You're basically making fun of what we all love.
Yes we might be stupid pathetic fanboys, and yes 99% of all madness flashes are exactly the same, but we still got feelings man.
Seriously
Fuck you

Ps. LMAO loved it.

Littleluckylink responds:

omfg wtF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r rascisst!!

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

That was just pretty much amazing

Not ONCE did I loose interest, the plot was great, animation was superb, angles, scenery, everything was just amazing.
And did I see Dirty Ice Records there? lmfao, thanks man it's an honor being featured in this epic, and yes it's EPIC ending to an amazing triology.
*Tips hat*

Littleluckylink responds:

lmao no problem bro, thanks for the review (Y)